Tuesday, May 1, 2018

You walk through my mind

There are 3 things people always think to ask.
So I will tell you.

1. Don't eat yellow snow if you have pets that live outside.
2. Don't date a man who treats his mother badly
3. Every good house, has a cat that lives in it.
Unless you are allergic to cats. Then you would die.

Reasons to not kiss someone
1. They stink
2. They are related to you
3. You are drunk- which means you will regret it
4. They have something hidden behind your back.

Reasons to not watch television at 3 am
1. Info mercials
2. Live sex phone numbers
Because you will laugh and spit out the only caffeine left
3. Lack of sleep causes hallucinations and the only movie available at 3 am is either trippy enough or it's obnoxious and mixing hallucinations with a headache will cause insanity


Reasons I am not a stripper
1. I don't take my clothes off for strangers
2. I would trip over something
3. That would cause me to injure myself or someone else
4. I would start laughing

Best book for a first time impression

1. The Stranger by Albert Camus
2. Teacher by Helen Keller
3. Horton Hears a Who by Dr Seuss
4. The Pit and the Pendulum by Poe
5. Questions about angels by Billy Collins
6. To Kill a mocking bird by Harper Lee
7. Full dark no stars by Stephen king
8. The velveteen rabbit by Margery Williams
9. Pinocchio
10. Along came a spider by James Patterson

Saddest most beautiful song lyrics
1. No son of mine by genesis
2. Nights in white satin by the moody blues
3. Whiskey lullaby by brad paisley
4. Dear agony by breaking Benjamin
5. A day in the life by the Beatles
6. Fade to black by Metallica
7. One by Metallica
8. The unforgiven by Metallica
9. Quick sand by David Bowie
10. Run away train by soul asylum
11. It is well

No comments:

Post a Comment