Sunday, May 27, 2018

Love pitch black

I can see only through
one side of windows.
I know that you can see
out of the other side.
You don't know what I know-
And in return
I really don't know anything
about you at all.
You spend your time-
with everyone that you don't know.
I spend my time with the idea of anyone
who would actually love me.
As long as they look like you.
Because I can't put you on my side.
All you hear is the storm.
And all the water-
It rains and my drips
Look more like children
dancing down the sidewalk.
No !
Actually I tried to hold my tears back.
But I'm not that strong.
A little of me dripped
and stained the pallet.
I still love only you.
But I'm learning to except the truth.
So now I find great company
 in other people
who look nothing like you.
I'm sorry but I can't keep
leading myself on.
😰💋💋💋💋👽

No comments:

Post a Comment