Tuesday, May 8, 2018

I'm sorry but I did not do anything wrong

Open Circle 
Clouds part the shadows 
I keep under my eyes.
Kaleidoscope fantasy 
Wishful memories 
All but broken 
Because of the echo. 
Truth will fly faster than
 the speed of light.
My utopia is peaceful 
And violet .
My redemption and my freedom 
Come from the reflection of the truth.
No hand or weight will lock me in.
I'm free tonight and forever. 


When I find you 
You are not here 
Not sure why?
I'm alone most of the time.
I live in memory and picture.
I'm alive and well. 
You would never know. 
Because no one can see in brill . 
But my ticket is stamped.
And every hand shows the truth.
My ride is here at ten past one.
I would save you a seat. 
But I'm too busy looking 
Out my window.
I don't see much worth talking about.
I just feel so alone and broken.
That I don't need another reason 
To lose what little hope that I could find. 


Cleaned plastic 
They should never let you 
think that you 
Showed up to early. 
You are never in the way. 
They clean the place before 
you get there. 
I would know. 
It's the only news after the threat.
That everything is back to the 
way it should be.
You will never be upset again. 
Someone put out a lot of redemption 
and truth. 
It's okay to hope and plan again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment