Thursday, May 31, 2018

The book of pages

I walked into town while ago. I checked my balance at the ATM.
Either someone stole my ssi payment or the social security people are not doing their  job. 
Blown glass looks like the ice in far away countries. So distant- it's a blur and fragile. One change and it shatters the universe until the world is left forever changed in form. 

I feel like no matter what my answer is- I get the buzzer.
Like that guy in ghost busters who was psychic but he was not the pretty blonde.

I am thirsty and I have a lot of things going through my mind.

I want my life back. 
There is nothing normal about this.
It really is not okay. 

I don't like the way I am treated.
In fact I hate the way people allow crap to happen to you and then they tell you that you deserve it. 

Someone said I was dead to them tonight. 

My hand is hurting again.




















No comments:

Post a Comment