Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Paradise

Begin again but not with
the reverse of the mind.
Open book
Open mind
Translucent perception
Like the stained palette of water colors
Depicting a river
I found freedom and redemption in myself


                             1

I finally settled with that company.
Mostly because the issue was brought
to their attention.
Let me be more clear.
So this is accurate and none obnoxious.
The issue was brought to someone else's
attention. So the main company had no
other choice but to own up to the problem.
So it was brought to their attention.
I paid everything off. I moved too.
That is where my story begins.
I did not die.
I think people assume that you fall off the face of the earth
just because you refuse to talk to anyone.
I think people forget that you do have other things going on..
Even when you do nothing and you stay in bed-
You do exist. You just don't talk about why.
It's better that way.
They would feel worse if they knew anything about you.
I finally had redemption, freedom, money and I was not being attacked. Even I was allowed to live in the world. Those people who oppressed me are the type to be inhuman to anything that moves.
They seem to think every single person should constantly struggle and starve.
I think people like that are a headache and annoying.
They were so violently humiliated and exposed that they were never able to start abusing me again.

It took me a little while to get used to not being recognized in public.
I was not in a small town anymore.
So I was just another face on the street.
I still wanted to feel like I had privacy.
So I moved into a house that was separated from city noise and neighbors.

I found a newly built house that did not need repairs.
I'm glad because I got sick of every thing in my life being used and broken.
Everything was clean and perfect.

I actually got a cat. I also got a tiny dog.
The dog I named gum drop.
The cat I named twinkle.
I celebrated my 39th birthday in my new house.
I found a boyfriend that actually did not want to run. He was with me.
Some of my things I kept from the other house.

Anyway I was contacted by a publishing company two weeks after the move.
They offered me money for my writing. I sold all of my collections for 9. 7 billion dollars.
My inheritance from the pathetic company was 68 billion dollars.
Then once my birth right was brought to knowledge I was allotted 979 trillion dollars.


That was the value of the dollar after I paid taxes and it was in my USA bank account.

So I was not screwed on the value of transfer.

I was able to find a therapist who knew what they were doing.
I even learned to sleep at night again.

Anyway that dumb singer who had caused me all these problems thought that she could get away with more. I think she actually assumed that since the big noise was over that no one would know any better. She probably thought she could pull a Houdini and steal my life.
She thought wrong.
The truth was so loud that she did not even get to disrupt my day with her b.s.
I pressed charges and she paid me 1.3 trillion dollars in damages. She went to jail and I got my freedom back.
Life was clean again.
I lived to the age of 95.

No comments:

Post a Comment