Thursday, May 31, 2018

pretty distraction

I have been keeping odd hours lately. I don't completely understand myself sometimes but I'm stressed out. 
I just want my freedom back and redemption would be nice. 
I hope I never have to know what it feels like to be rapped again for the rest of my life. 
I get paid early because the 3 rd of June falls on a weekend. 
Strange things have been happening in life for a while. 
I have been abused and constantly lied to. Adam blames the president. Everyone talks about everything. I hear that people are to blame for my misfortunes and downfalls. Before I have done anything about it- they then say that I have slandered them for pointing out who abused me. I would not know. I mean- yes I was abused but I did not know it was caused by anything short of irony. I write in diaries. I have to report my situation. I assumed that I should give the police as much information as possible to go on. I told them what I have on the situation. Then I am told that I got the abuse right but that I got the abuser wrong. As though I have botched a huge case. Where is the sting because this has been going on for years. It's annoying and it's scaring the crap out of me. I know that I have reported the right abuse. I'm not insane yet but I am sorry if I have tagged the wrong person for what was initially done to me. Something is wrong with my life right now. I don't think things are running as they should. 
I just want my freedom back. Not for two minutes or ten years. I want my freedom back. 

My wish list-

1. My complete freedom permanently 

( not to be taken away in the future )

2.  Redemption 

3. Full Truth 

4. Life 

5. Fresh Air 

6. To never be rapped again 

7. I want my own boyfriend 

8.  I don't want to be neglected again 

9. I don't want to be cheated on again 

10. I don't want to be abused anymore 

11. I want to move but not through force 

12. I want my life back 

13. I want someone that I can talk to 

14. I want to eat and drink clean food and beverages 

I don't want anyone putting anything in my food or drink 

15. I do NOT want anyone brainwashing me

16. I don't want anyone causing me brain damage 

No the cops are not the ones who think I am botching an investigation. I feel awkward and out of place. I hate going through this. If they expect me to sleep they should never stress me out. This is not okay. 







No comments:

Post a Comment