Friday, April 27, 2018

Understatement

Good thing for spell check.
I end up on a milk carton,
In some low budget made for TV movie.

I don't move around much anymore.
I was given a suggestion to walk again.
Yeah I don't mind.
I like to walk.

So I write and it helps.
So from time to time I will post random blogs with my writing.


----

I was watching the moon tonight.
He was half asleep and not really
wanting to stay awake .
I kept talking to him.
I think he slid into his blanket by
the middle of our conversation .

I don't walk anywhere anymore.
I stay in place.
It's safe inside there.
I don't have much to say these days.
I just don't see the point.
I am sick of commercials and paper adds.
If it's not happening-
Then I don't want to hear about it.
I like when I hear the truth.
I don't meet a lot of people who speak that language
Not from Hollywood anyway.
They only write stories.
The news is the only truth.
The consolidation prize from the lies
is that lies fade and the full truth always
comes out so loud that the lies they attempted
to make cannot resurface again.


Plastic excuse
She is on a high wire tonight
It's her act.
She is trying to balance her lies
from her intentions
I am not an onlooker.
I am not into jokes that play
with other people's lives.
I'm in a dark car,
I'm listening to the radio in moonlight.
I don't need drugs but in moments like this
I remember why I should never stop taking prescription drugs.
Her act put a spot light on the truth.
Sadly she wasn't telling the truth but-
The truth about the ring leader came amplified
Even a kick drum could not cover that echoing truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment