Friday, September 2, 2016

I am Not Pregnant

I started to take random pregnancy test in Oct of 2014.  It usually takes  2 and a half months before your results show up.

You are not going to deliver a four month old fetus that lives.

I just take  random test.
Because I do not have sex.
I do not have a boyfriend.
I am not married.
So There would be no reason for me to have sex.

Pregnancy Test that I have taken and the results.

Oct  2014 -  Not Pregnant
Jan  2015  - Not Pregnant
June  2015 - Not Pregnant
July  2015 - Not Pregnant
Nov  2015 - Not Pregnant
Dec  2015 - Not Pregnant
Feb  2016 - Not Pregnant
Sept 2016  - Not Pregnant

I just took another pregnancy test today.
And I'm NOT pregnant.

Here is the video of that.  And to go with it;  A picture of my toe.  I busted my toe earlier in the kitchen.  So now it hurts and it is back and blue.  The pic first, then they video of the pregnancy test.






No comments:

Post a Comment