Thursday, September 8, 2016

Lethal Injection Coloring Book ( I got new tattoos )

I like art.  I like tattoos.  I do not want to turn my whole body into a paint by number but I had a few minor tattoos that needed to be covered.
I got my only and first tattoos in April of 2008.  If I could go back, then the tattoos that I got back then would be washable.

I probably would have gone to the tattoo artist and then changed my mind about him in general.  
Then I would have gotten different tattoos by someone else in a completely different place.

8 years later, I decided to cover the tattoos since they were already there.  The reason was that getting them removed would have only gone so far.
They would be lightened to the point of nothing but you would still see them.
So I went out today and I got one of my tattoos covered.
It was 300 dollars.
I am guessing that it will take another 300 for the other arm.
I got a pumpkin to cover the Jade writing.
Then I got the queen of the bad fairy's and a goblin on her head.
The goblin will have to be colored in at a later time.

I will upload pictures of my tattoos.
Oh and I have a twitter now;
www.twitter.com/LilyOubliette79
I went out to eat at Arby's today.
MeriJo took me.







No comments:

Post a Comment