Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Red Light

I noticed how pretty blown glass was a long time ago.  But it really is beautiful.  Antiques are so amazing to look at.  Sometimes you find that one piece that you cannot live without.  Oh and no I cannot afford it.  So I just window shop.  I mean that literally.
Sometimes I think that an older bookcase would be better because they are made out of real wood and that would make them sturdier.  Then I get paranoid and I wonder if the case would be so old that it would be weak.

I typed in red lighting and I got a site that sells newer lighting fixtures.  Some of them look old but they are reproductions. 

It made me think puzzle it.
Put it together in a different way.
Then nothing that should not go together will now work perfectly.

I would like to stop shopping.  I bought things that I will need.  Now I'm a pack rat who is over loading their parents garage.

I do not want to over stay my welcome.
I was lucky to find the trunk that I found.
Oh it is so pretty in the pictures.

I watched the Anniversary ed of Edward Scissor Hands tonight.  It is not my first time watching that movie.  I saw it when it first went to video.  Back then it was VHS.  I love it.  It is like The addams Family meets Frankenstein.

No comments:

Post a Comment