Saturday, March 3, 2018

Everyone knows how I feel

The window must be reluctant to open
Because it makes a sound that mimics
Involuntary understanding and the moan
Of time
AS though it has been awoken from sleep
My intentions are not involuntary
My heart is reluctant due to all the missing pieces
It lost  a lot being cracked and broken


Smile
That face is the only thing that reminds me
That I am still human
This has caused a lot of damage
And I am a wall
I have grown accustomed to being treated like an animal
So much so that I forgot what it felt like to feel anything
Other then pain and regret
He is the only good left in me
Like a lost child
That I never had the chance to remember

David W
Life is breath and silence
Noise and motion
You make senses like fire and passion
You ignite fantasies and dreams
You have become the other sense
You have eyes like burnt hazel pewter
And you complete me
👽❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment