Friday, March 23, 2018

Jupiter colored ring by Jessica Singleton

Jupiter colored Ring
A fictional story

By

Jessica Singleton

I have found gravity and peace of mind.
I can remember time and sound.
Everything matters when it comes to him.
He matters to me so much that I am fragile
around the thought of him.
Because I love him.


I like to read in the evenings in the corner chair.
He plays his guitar by the window.
And he makes me feel alive.
His smile is innocent and tempting.
The way he moves around me makes
me feel invited and comfortable.
Nothing before him mattered as much.

He could never make me hate him.
I have been pushed to the edge of the world
And all the storm caused was a broken heart
and painful silence.

Lies echo like the memories
you keep away from sanity .
He was never the problem.
He was my everything.

Soft cursive letters written in silver gray
Line secrets I have kept in the back of my diary.
Unread by the only man who has
ever made me feel like this.

I am sorry that I hurt him.



No comments:

Post a Comment