Thursday, March 15, 2018

Helium

Pearl handle reaction
And I can feel it sink into my conscious
But I have to remember there is no 2options
that mirror The same ending.
And the right decision is justified redemption.
Rusty buttons
worn flags
Flying kites in a rain storm.
No flowers
No surgical mistakes
And god must be the mother of the broken tonight.
Cause my faith is the only comfort I have left.
Alone now
Sadly I can still stand up to this.
Sad because no one sees anything
But the sound of truth that draws
attention to the dirty hands.


Precious hazel stood in line
Clear as Australian crystal chandeliers
 on Easter morning
Visions mirrored in silence and touch.
The flutter of winter snow flakes
Light as a feather in a hurricane
I have become a professional ballerina
 when it comes to housing my reaction
And you are loved...,

🌈

No comments:

Post a Comment