Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Shack and bake joke

I'm not one for games.
Not when it comes to how I treat people.
I don't play god.
I don't prostitute myself.
I really don't understand why
 anyone would treat me like shit
And then condescend to me
As though I did something to deserve it
And what is more
He actually acted like I did something wrong just because I did not want to be abused more.
It's like he thinks that I would want to be neglected, abused, used and cheated on.

Apparently I should be little myself more.

I don't like the way that I feel right now.

That jerk acts like he wants out of this.
And he said something that sounded like a threat mixed with a joke.

As though if I walk away then he will replace me literally.

I want my freedom back.
I don't want to feel anymore pain.

I'm not bipolar or codependent.
So if what I believe is going on
Then that is it and whatever was there is over.
Not for a day or month but forever

No comments:

Post a Comment