Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Mood swinger by Jessica Singleton

Mood Swinger
Dedicated to Corey
By
Jessica Singleton

Don't ask me to give a shit
when I am upset because
 I can assure you now-
I will curse you to hell and I will mean it.
Fuck you and your lack of self worth.
You are cloaked in a robe made from
the innocent screams of the children you murdered.
You are not welcomed here again

                            1

  I walked into a garden of silence today.
It had a strange familiarity to it.
I could feel every emotion run through my body.
I assumed I would be there forever. No I was just passing through.
I did not have to wait.
When I was done and I left with all of my things ,
I took a free ride to the eastern seaboard.
I did not go to the water.
I flew to a glass building that over looked the self indulgence that scampered around their 9-5.



  A man approached me to inform me of the weather.
He insisted that umbrellas were the wave of the future.

Interestingly enough- that man grew tired of me and he made the transition to hell on his own.

I found a new reason to be happy and it didn't require conversation or human/ animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment