Monday, March 26, 2018

Fragile

I was watching a movie tonight about a man who was born strong. That must make him feel safe. The movie was great.

I have been having caffeine headaches lately.

I don't know what to say.

I'm anemic and fragile.

I'm cold and scared.

I keep hearing about it.
But I don't understand what I hear.

My reading glasses broke.
Those were the great kind.

I was given a compliment about my writing.
Apparently no one reads books these days.

I am not published.

But I'm at the guest table in the back on a writing level.

Writing is a release from a silence that you can't translate,
Especially if no one speaks it yet.


Strength is a blessing I have never known.
I am anemic and caged from within.
Like a robin who keeps a red light bulb in her rib cage.
The dim light looks more like a sign rather than a heart.


You have a color of hazel to you
that marbles my intentions.


Flickering flame
Scented wick
Dark mirror
Sounds like the flutter of wings .
I'm  Struggling to understand how anything
 could affect me so much
Like the 9 th sense .
I can feel myself react
to you without my approval.
👽

No comments:

Post a Comment