Saturday, October 14, 2017

8-7 poem by Jessica Singleton

I am being lazy. I am also letting my food settle.
I thought I would blog and write about my feelings. I also think I cannot wait to see blade runner 2049. I don't know the name of the new DVD.


8-7
By
Jessica Singleton

Last night I lost track of time.
I'm always lost for words and patience
But last night I had all the patience in the world.
and time to lose
You came around again.
In dreams of course
You mean so much.
It seems you can do anything
Your a mystery in a fantasy for me
You can even break me in two.
But I still don't want to lose you
My mind is not what it once was.
But I remember you throughout
my whole day.
I'm angry at the world.
Hurt and ashamed
Misunderstood maybe
But I'm in love with you.
You make me forget how to make sense.
You are a fairy tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment