Thursday, October 26, 2017

Crayon magic

I have been so lazy lately.
Today feels weird.
I did get the Heroine Diaries in the mail.
It came from amazon.com.
I bought myself an early birthday present.
My birthday isDecember 13 so it is sometime away.
I found out that Iron Maiden is selling a 20 dollar box with their action figure inside.
The figure is of Eddie.
He looks like a stage prop of a mummy and a skeleton.
They have the neatest stuff.
I hate talking about money and shopping anymore.
I'm not jealous.
I'm confused.
I pay my bills.
I keep my house clean.
I barely get by.
I've used my credit card not my checking account.
So if I don't have a lot of money
left over it's cause my low income
 is stretched to pay bills.
I have pretty much maxed out that credit card. It still has about
700 to credit food or shopping on.
I'm not filling to go bankrupt over a credit card. I'll pay it off slowly and just not use it until I have to.
I'm sickened by bums robbing me .
Not because they are hungry.
Because they just want more money.
Then they ask how I spend my time and money?
Is that a rhetorical question?
No pun intended.
I hope the truth comes out about the JFK files.
I hope it is so loud that no one can deny it.
And justice for all.
Literally.
I don't want to hear another lie
for the rest of my life.

All the dust is painted green. Metallica lyric.
No association but complete respect.

I am lazy.
I'm an adult and I'm putting off simple things.
I'm drained.

So

My feelings

Tips
By
Jessica Singleton

People are all comedians today.
God bless it, they know the way.
They stand in my way as they
contaminate my day.
I've got more of an issue of paying attention.
I'm bad at giving a crap.
All of me has washed up shore.
But they are on time to knock at my door.
Then they repeat themselves as though the second
Quote will make me want to apologize as I say yes and thank you.
Apparently I will need a name tag on my shirt.
Cause everyone in the world is a boss and priest.


No comments:

Post a Comment