Thursday, October 12, 2017

Heaven Upside Down

I got the new Marilyn Manson cd yesterday.
He is amazing with beats in music.
It rocks.
More women want to allure men off cliffs in the world.
Metaphorically speaking.
I'm not one of those women.
Yet I still don't have a penis.
I think scraps aka T broke into my house yesterday.
That L  girl now wants my life.
I don't think they have isles for stealing
other people's personalities
at the stores these days.
These people are pathetic losers.
It would be comical if it was not so sad.
I think that this has been taken to far.
I feel attacked and abused.
It's weird.
I told everyone a common fairy tale
last night.
It was not even the big wow.
I did not do much in covers.
Now the mouth breathers suck it dry
 to act like they made something.
They are pathetic.
Cinderella has been written.
I swear.
They act like there is a chance
that they could amaze people.
I think there is more of a chance that
One of those sluts could convince a
sexually active man that they are virgins.
They would not be my headache if
They would not steal my writing and use it.
They only want to be famous and rich.
Other people's lives mean nothing to them.
💩

No comments:

Post a Comment