Saturday, October 21, 2017

Nior Velvet Rope

That moment when you realize how close you were to the edge of the world and you just could not know.
That fear is the same after taste as regret.

I am lazy.
I hate the way I make myself feel when I think about the way I make others feel.
I need to try to sleep.
The good news is that I made a video of the oddities.
Nothing that will help enough but it keeps me from turning into Maupassant.

I have to say that now I have felt every feeling known in life.
I am sorry for anyone in the world who could possibly feel this way.

I will give quotes and save my writing for another silent blog.

" it makes me rage to think that this can go on, and whilst I am shut up here , a veritable prisoner, but without that protection of the law. Which is even a criminal's right and consolation. "- from Bram Stoker's. Dracula

" Hope is the thing with feathers. " Emily Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment