Tuesday, October 3, 2017

It is late and I'm randomly blogging

I am up to late. I don't sleep until- morning. I don't get it. I go out later to pay bills. Good for me. I don't have a problem with Iran or any nationality that comes from there. I was rejected by a guy and now there must be something wrong with me because I did not want to be used.
I'm still in love with the pi55 ant but I can do what ever I want.

I like color. Mostly dark hair.


Poem for today:::
By Jessica Singleton

I must be pathetic.
I just can't help myself, if you
Would love me and pretend to say
things you don't mean.
I need you and I want your twitch.
You can lie to the other girls.
They are so caught up in using your time
That their lack of self awareness runs
As short as the time they spend
thinking for their self .
But I love you and it hurts to know
how little I mean to you.
I keep making it harder to get over you.
The more I daydream-
The more I lie to myself.
You don't have to care who you hurt.
Because you don't know how this feels.
You bathe in other people's light.
And I'm still alone.
Broken and filled with the past
that no one knows .
You cannot possibly know what to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment