Saturday, June 3, 2017

About the house

I am trying to make myself clean my room. I am lazy.  I talked to a real estate agent that I've been dealing with for a while. 
I made an offer on another house.  The seller said that they'd sell it to me.
They have to sign the contract and then comes all that other formality stuff. 
I think I want an excuse to paint my own walls.
So now you have to pray that it happens. 
I want to not see another bug again for the rest of my life.
I ate while ago. I need to take a shower.
I usually do not do this in here.
I use my blog for writing.
Not so much personal things.
The neighbor's cat is so cute.
I do not have a cat.

Now why the checking account.
I used a direct express card for ssi.
Then Annika said that she could not put the money on my direct express card.
So I opened a checking account with Arvest in June of 2016.
At first I kept the direct express card , just for ssi.
But it seemed silly to have money going into two different places.  I started to put my ssi into the checking account.
I never bought checks because they are not accepted usually in public.
It is not me.
People do not want them.
I guess you can use them to pay bills.
Most of my bills I have to pay electronically just to make sure that the money is sent and received by my creditors.
I have no real use for checks.
I guess around here , you can pay your bills in person.
I use my debt card for most transactions.
That or cash.
I keep tight records of where money goes.
That way there is no error of doubt.
I seem to posses loads of doubt.
I do not believe that.
I think people have the right to their own opinion.
But an opinion is not a fact and I am not insane because you need to position a sentence to make yourself correct.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment