Friday, June 16, 2017

Shadow colored crayon

Joann drove me to this place that sells government phones to poor people.  I guess I'M one of those people.
Great...
I really needed the phone. 
I pay my bill early.
I have been with ATT for over 2 years.
They have sent me to Tulsa and back again. They just will not fix my phone.
I still pay for it.
I do not know who tells them how to do their job but it is sad.
I have had a broken phone for 2 months now. They just refuse to help.
They keep saying that they will fix it.
But they never do.
This phone is only about 4 dollars a month.
I will pay for both.
I am curious how long ATT plans to wait until they fix my phone.
So anyway blah blah blah and something interesting goes here.
I do not want to mess up my credit. So I will keep them both.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment