Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day to everyone

 My father died a few years ago. He lost his ability with his health. I do not have a lot of neat stories to tell, because most of my childhood.... My father was not around. My parents were divorced.
By the time I got a chance to know my dad, he was already dying.
So I hope that all of you take the time to spend with your parents while you can.  You never know how important time is until you no longer have it.
I am not sad today. I am not happy but I'm not sad anymore.
I think the biggest impacted memory that MY DAD had from the few times that I remember him...
He was always on the go. He had somewhere to be or he acted like he had this taste for what was somewhere else.
My father battled cancer for years. He battled so many things but he was a faithful man to God.
My father was preacher man.  He loved God.  I ask for my father's bible when he died.  It is an honor to own your father's bible, once he has passed.
It is all I have left of my father.
Besides a sense for time.
Happy Father's Day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment