Saturday, June 24, 2017

Is it interesting or is she just pathetic

I never thought that I would be writing something like this. I guess it is that time again , where I defend myself.

Someone wrote this article that I saw about things being interesting.  The point of the crapy thing was to say that the only reason that people buy certain books, is that the author tries to make it sound interesting.  That it is not any different then anything else. That other people deserve credit too.  Is that a full of Alaska statement or is that jealousy?

I do not understand why no matter what it is; someone has to tare it down.

I would like to give my own opinion on this subject.
Not because I'm published.
Because I get picked on a lot and I am sick of people like that bothering other people with their rude pathetic crap.

First off not everything is the same. I have read a lot of those dime store offers.  Some people can sing opera  and some people have a simple voice.
It is like that with writing. Some people are just better writers. It is not interesting. 
Want to know how I know?
Most of those crapy badly written books in the store that Hollywood tries to push at you, have some cool graphic on the cover.
And the books are still not bought.

Those people just want to make money. Even if they have to steal from a poor man.

It really is pathetic.
They have no reason to be there.
I'm not jealous.
I would not trade places with them for anything.
They are nasty and pathetic to me.

They gain a personality for their wealth, like they are in some English soap opera and they live in a classy glass house.

Well, this is drama.
and
They could use that line about people in glass houses.
The thing is;
If they do not have writing talent , maybe they are a one hit wonder, like those dumb songs from the early 90's.
Get a different job.
Do not keep people from working, just so you can pretend to have a reason to be there bothering other people.

The only line they have is;
Well, if anyone is going to make money it should be us.

I do not try to sound interesting.
I am a good writer.
I write things that I would want to read.
If it bores me or annoys me, then no go.
I do not have to defend a green wall.
AT this point;
That is what this is;
WELL, if she did not have a pencil then that purse would not have a reason.
Go away
and 
Get over whatever dumb pill caused you to be that way.
I am not a twin.
I am not putting on a show.
I do not have split personality.
and I'm not retarded just because I do not want to kiss you backwards opinion.
I do not deserve this.

No comments:

Post a Comment