Thursday, June 15, 2017

Movie review and thought time my opinion about violence

I do not review movies anymore. I never got paid for it. I used to write about movies in my blogs. I was asked to do that by my x. I did not have anything to say at first , except yes or no.
Did I watch it?
Did I like it?
Unless it is a bio thing.
You know where you actually say what happened in the movie.
Then that x of mine, said that he thought I was butt kissing and trying to draw attention to myself.
I was not.
So he asked me to say what was bad. To find anything wrong with anything.
So I actually started to rent movies only to say how or why they were bad.
Most of the time, I had to find something. They were not all that bad.
Some of the bad was what made them artsy.
Then it was more then that.
He said that it looked like, all I liked was horror movies.
Nope.
But then he ask why I would like violence? I do not condone violence. I like art in motion and a gripping story line.
As our relationship went on and we grew further apart, we also grew more angry.
We were both in our 30's but you really would not know. It literally went back and forth. Like oh well oh and oh yeah well look at this and oh yeah again.
To bad our sex life did not sound like that.
You have to get that one drunk just to get bad sex and a rape kit.
When the relationship ended in the beginning of 2010, Shortly after... I stopped blogging in that blog.
Years later I went back there.
I looked over that blog.
It was horrible.
I sounded like a brat , child, spoiled no body with a show off way of laughing at everything. AS though you have to be just into the Cure or Silent Japanese films to have a brain.
It was to much.
Sadly, they put anti freeze in my food and I had lost my mind.
I did not remember my password.
But really,
what is ironic about the blogs....
I said what they did.
So if it was bad, then you have to see it for yourself.
It is not like I made stuff up.
I guess this one is about violence.
I do not think it is okay to hit anyone.
I do not tell people to do drugs.
Drugs are over rated.
They get the credit of the people who have taken them..
Drugs are not 1972 in film.
So you do not take drugs to be
 the next big thing.
But I also do not think it is okay to harm anyone without the words self defense.
Violence has only caused me harm.  
I do not like to get hit or beat up.
No one wants to be raped.
I would hope that words like 
hate
hit
rape
harm
pain
would go away.
No one should know those bad words.

But I did see some movie advertisements that look juicy good.

History in film is never a bad combo.
Devil in The White City looks great.
But I'm not H.H. Holmes.
So I AM not going to build secret rooms to kill people in like a game of clue.

Creep is a psychological thriller.
It looks great.
But again....
I am not putting on reality shows , so that I CAN kill people and then act like I'm a victim.

I do watch other movies besides horror.

Do I stand for any causes.? 
Well, I laugh but I am really not making jokes.

1. Single moms do it best
2. Salvation army
3. Human Rights
4. breast cancer has to go

Those are serious.

Now if you want my opinion that sounds silly but I'm serious
1. Unicorns and umbrellas belong in all movies.
2. Do not eat Yellow Snow if you have pets that live outside
3. There is always room for chocolate
4. Cows are like retarded cats
5. No x boyfriend is worth your family or friends
6. Popcorn is a veggie. Or else it would not have the word corn in it.
7. Anything with Cherry in the title cannot be bad.
Unless it is medicine , then it is a draw
and
 8. And fourth reason that I'm not a stripper is that I'd laugh to hard to get up and do my job. So it is not my calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment