Tuesday, June 6, 2017

I'm under contract

I guess I am under contract, with that house now.
I really need to find a way to get some rest.
June is coming over in the morning.
I am nervous. 
I have the worst luck.
I hope they can fix my phone.
Please pray for the house to be okay and that the contract goes through fine.
Then pray that AT&T   can fix my phone. I pay for it.
Why should it not work? I wish I could video tape tomorrow.
You have no idea what life is like for me.
You have no idea.
I am so worried that I've made myself paranoid.
I went out to the Garage tonight and I was contemplating my situation.
Lewis walked up on me.
I think that he thought that I was crazy talking to myself.
I do talk to myself but I'm not crazy.
June is going to be here around 8 am.
More like 15 after.
I am so nervous that I'm going to stand outside.
I should see if I can shower in the morning.
or if I have to wait until I get home.
I look like junk trash now.
I'm dressed like a five year old rock star.
It is not a great idea.
I'm not little and I'm no rock star.
I saw an interesting home online.
It looked like art.
I like stuff like that.
I did not understand why it was mailed to me.
I have no option there.
I am going to change my clothes here in a bit.
Bed clothes are much more comfy.
I have those soft sleepy paints.
Mine have pumpkins on them.
No problem.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment