Thursday, June 15, 2017

Juxtaposed Stress magnets

Juxtaposed Stress Magnets 

" Pain has an element of blank . " - Emily Dickinson

" inertia is a body of mass." - Physics 

" And then you'd go hysterical. " - David Edgar




              Juxtaposed Stress Magnets 
                       ( Fictional  Story )

                                By;

                      Jessica Singleton 


                                    1


I like it when it rains a light rain but you can still hear it. I love it when the sky is grey and the sun is not there. But you can see anyway.
I like it when there is no city noise. And it is grey and I'm comfy and I'm wondering through a good book.
I'm in a good place in my mind. I am safe and I can breathe.  I have a glass of ice water within reach. I'm not in pain. I'm not sick. I am not upset at all.   A good book can be a like a good puzzle for the brain. The brain gets to play too.
Nothing can make that moment any better.  Nothing but the place you can only reach in the few seconds right before you fall asleep.  The relaxed photograph.  Only one shot.  Cannot be reproduced in life.
When I'm not there, I am somewhere else and that painful grip can suffocate me redundantly.
Like a re occurring dream. You'd think once there, you would get bored and forget the sense of recognition .
I seem to awake to this a lot anymore.  I cannot shake it but I know how I feel. That I have my own Labyrinth of excuses for problems hidden within me.
That is what the white and blue prescription is for.  But that does not mean that I do not have a life.
I can see and feel things to. My setbacks are not for other people to use as excuses, when they make a mistake as though....
It is not them.
Maybe I have a problem.


                                   2

         I am under contract to buy a new home.  It is going nicely.  Actually the appraiser came yesterday. He said the house was fine and forth every penny.

    My story starts there after. I wake up when I can and falling asleep for me is even more sinister.
   I feel like I'm in a chamber with a masked man who is obsessed with Edgar Allan Poe.  I keep begging for permission for one thing or another. Here lately, my secret nightmare lover has been bestowing upon me, valentine after valentine.  He gives in to my needs.  I am falling in love right and left with his embrace.
I bought the house and I moved in nicely.  I did not want to hire someone to give me their sick opinion.  I chose to decorate myself. I have my own opinion. Less annoying to sight and smell anyway.
I was glad to be done with the paperwork from that loser company that handled my case.  They were like an annoying birthday party that your mother would dump you off at in childhood.
I felt like taking a bow after every meeting.  Like we were in some play.
To much I guess.
But they were forced to do their job.
They had no choice.
                             
                               3

    So I met this cop because someone broke into my storage unit.  I got my stuff back and I got my life back. No more nightmare lovers. Or challenges from insane twits.

                              The End 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment