Sunday, February 25, 2018

Abraham Lincoln

Someone compared me to a president that was assignated.
Because I am not interested in being abused
And allowing it just so I don't come off racist.

What I choose
Has nothing to do with the loss of love
Or the abandonment that I feel.

People kill everything around me because they like to make sure their pockets are filled.

I'm alone.

They really did not hear a damn thing I said.

Apparently they need a lawyer to explain it.

What am I speaking French?

I am insulted and abused.

I did not sleep much again.

Walmart claims that they sent me a new Walmart master card 💳

Interesting
Because
I have never received it yet.
I also did not re- order a new card.

My balance does not indicate that they gave me back my loss from
Their miscalculation,

I'm upset.
It's a dwd.tm thing

I'm not pregnant.
I think Britney is pregnant.
She is a trashy loser.
I could care less about her life.

But I am not pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment