Friday, February 16, 2018

Inspired poetry by the mind of an insane human man

Zero indifference
By Jessica singleton

Pain turns into pleasure
Once you have felt it enough
To require it.
Like an addiction
Label me with individuals
We all start looking the same
Once the box hair color washes in
But after this long
I have walked away to understand
That nothing in this life will lead me back to you.
I can't find you anywhere inside of anyone
I'm alone at a table by myself.
I'm going through magazines and I am thinking about you.
You are something to me
And you are everything I could ever want and respect

Back sided coincidence
By Jessica singleton

I flip the world over
I watch it spin and I keep reading all
Names of places that I can only look at
None of the place slots look like more than a weekend
Vacation to me
My finances are not the problem.
The world is just that
But you are everything and the only thing that really matters
Besides as soon as I got to wherever there is
I would just want to come back to you.
I'm tired tonight.
I wish you were holding me inside your arms.
Because I need comfort and I need to feel loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment