Sunday, February 25, 2018

Elite x ray visionary conversation

This is not one of my stories.
I need a good lawyer.
Strange as life is -
It just got a little more bizarre.

I went to my account the other day.
Walmart claims to have reissued
my Walmart master card.
Why is that odd?
Well for starters-
I never requested Walmart to cancel the card that I already have now.
I would say it is over the miscalculation on their end.
Or whoever hacked my account.
But
My balance has only maxed out.
The stolen money on my card has not been put back.
They out of no where just reissue my card.
I have not received a new card yet in the mail.

I don't like the way this looks.
I reported it to the irs and the FBI.
With wiki leaks-
I have already reported the money loss.

I just want my life back.
I want my freedom and my life back.
This is a headache to put up with.

New issue
I have a lock on my mail box that is outside my house.
I assumed that I would lock it.
The key that worked before
The key that came with my house
No longer works
Because someone changed it.
Now I have to deal with the cops.
Not only that-
My phone has a selective process-
When I want to report anything to wiki leaks now-
It doesn't work.
I think my phone has been hacked too.
Lawsuit city no limitations.
I'm upset.
The one shred of hope-
I'm not locked out of my mail box.
But I think now it is safe to say this is a
little more than a random oddity.
It's not in my head anymore.
Someone is causing me problems.

Oh and ssi pays early in march because
The 3rd falls on a Saturday.

I hope this is not like the first of December 2017.
I did report that.

The water company has been over charging me.
I have proof.

I'm going to move when I get my life back.

No comments:

Post a Comment