Sunday, February 4, 2018

Kadupul by Jessica Singleton to dwd

Kadupul

Something so rare should not end so suddenly after its birth.
But the odds don't favor a creation born from thorns.
I'm sorry if I hurt you but I am made from darkness and thorns,
I've been crucified by my own blood and time.
You were never supposed to exist.
Something so beautiful should never come from
The worst part of a tragedy.
They will awaken the sun for you.
And they will use me to do it.
I have become your death.
I can't find the right to claim you in my heart.
I feel like I have destroyed everything that you deserve.
You were my match in that sense.
You in turn are my sunlight.
They could never understand.
I have gone out of my way to avenge my life and my right.
The idea of you finally being happy 
breaks my heart more than your 
abuse and neglect.
I can't stand the idea of losing you.
I don't feel like you were ever mine.
When I force myself to fight for myself
I realize that to do that I have to knock you down.
I don't have what it takes to harm you.
I've never hated myself more than when I fight with you.
I'm sorry Kadupul.

Japanese cherry blossom
That sense that is never spoken of this time of year.
To love anyone else is the other part of your soul.
You are delicate and you could be folded into a secret.
No one knows how I feel.
Why should they?
It's not a sense they are accustomed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment