Saturday, February 10, 2018

For Valentines Day

I am going to post my Valentines blog early about four days early.
In case I forget.
I'm bad with memory but great with not letting anything go.

I'm a fan of greeting cards and stationary.
I wish my phone would let me post some great vintage prints.

Anyway

I don't have any good Valentines Day memories.
I have some amazing Halloween memories though.

But no one needs to hear about that.

I do have a lot of stories that I have written about Valentines Day.

I like chocolate and hearts and
I love things that fly .

So Valentines Day is actually amazing on its own.

Cupid
Angel
Chocolate
Stationary
Heart ❤️
And
Glitter.
Saints
Lovers kept apart

Good love song choice for Valentines Day
1. Love Song For A Vampire
2. Love you to death
3. As the world falls down
4. Enjoy the silence
5. All of my love
6. I knew I loved you before I met you
7. Everything I do- I do it for you


Color choice
Black
Ruby
Silk
Pearl
Amethyst

Movie choice
Legend
A walk to remember
Dracula untold

----/

Petals
By
Jessica Singleton

This piece of me is seasonal.
If you are not careful
I will fall apart and be left to wither on the ground.
I look strong  and completely armored
Against the world with a dress made from Cupid's bow
Those silver studs are not weapons.
It is every part of me where I broke apart
and I tried to put myself back together.
I'm sorry if I will push you away out of fear.
Until you finally break in two.

Love
By Jessica Singleton

You walk around me
I'm surprised
I have never had what it  took before now.
As much as I have seen you around.
As much as you cross my mind.
But I don't acknowledge you at all,
I guess you feel invisible when I am locked
Inside my own world.
You never got a chance to know me at all.
I don't let myself know that I love you.
That way if this card never finds your attention
I will not break apart.
For the rest of my life
I doubt I will ever forget you.
Let it rain

No comments:

Post a Comment