Monday, February 19, 2018

They lie. I have had enough of this

I heard that they want to brainwash me .
I'm not interested in being brainwashed.
No need-
My attention span is already like a cheap spinning toy.

I want the truth and nothing but.

I am embarrassed for all the celebrities who have had their images used by them.
Only to rip up my life.

They threaten to make my death look like a self inflicted suicide.

I don't have plans to kill my self.

They are too much sometimes.

Not just to laugh at but to enrage me.

I don't kill people.

But I want a lawyer.

It is not okay- what they did.

It never will be.

I'm alone at home.
Someone made a comment about my utilities.
I'm not sure y?

The aep / pso has been upping my bill for months.

They lie and they want a lawsuit too.

Those celebrities are live when they pull that crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment