Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Emerald Velvet

I do not know how to talk anymore.
I mean to say  , even though I can speak.
I don't feel like people can understand me.

With other matters-
I feel like no one cares.
I have gotten to the point that I'm afraid to talk at all.

I'm devastated.
I just sit here and I feel pathetic.
Like some emo loser .
I know I am not looking for a reason to be looked at.
This actually happened,
So naturally anyone would be upset or irrational in behavior.

I saw a picture today.
It was great.
Not a movie .
An actual picture.
It effected me.
I am not moved very easily.
My reaction to anything is five minutes off.
Even then I don't care.
Someone has effected me.

I'm not used to this.

I am mostly
97 % upset about my situation.
I don't think I can express how it feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment