Sunday, February 4, 2018

Don't lie

Steeple front
Three dimensional puzzle
Stacked intentions
Pardon my expression
But your pieces only
House a deck of gambled wrongs
It's on borrowed time and sugar pills
The window to your soul is a fallen choir boy
And sadly you don't have the convictions to
Right this wrong.
I'm watching the static box
Men in suits and ties are telling me what to think
As they explain the climate change
Apparently they think that is how my mind works
I'm confused why my opinion matters with this anyway
Because I don't have anything to do with it.
It's okay to vote
Be heard
Make a change
But honestly
All this insanity
Only makes more white noise inside of my head
I am screaming on the inside.
I feel like I am being condemned for other people's opinions



Him to
I could lean into you and I could tell you
how intriguing and amazing you are
But you can't understand common sense
And my opinion doesn't exist to you anymore.


Great for tracking

It has a number.
So it's bones rattle like a snake
There is no way of covering up your ghost
And your skeletons are all over the floor of your consciousness
I'm getting justice and redemption now
You'll never rip my life in two again

No comments:

Post a Comment