Friday, June 22, 2018

I have talked about this before

I do have a port wine stain birthmark on half my face. I have had few laser treatments in attempts to remove it. 
No I don't need to be caught on fire. 
Fire would distort the face more than the discoloration of my birth mark. 

I do not want anyone putting fire around me. 

I'm sorry if I sound paranoid but I feel like that I have to constantly point out the obvious. 

I want my life back. 

For the mockers of my writing and my paranoia- 

No I will not turn into a hard times cobain story because stupid girl bands get jealous. Their talent is to sing. 
My talent is to write. 

End of story. 

Fame is nothing compared to the humiliation that life has taught me. 

I'm good. 

I want my freedom back 💯 % permanently. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment