Friday, June 8, 2018

With art from a Froud book

I don't know why when people die everyone looks to mock it and to condemn the lost souls.

While people are alive and here- they should not be ignored and treated like they mean nothing.

I saw a woman's name the other day in the media.

She was an artist of sorts.
I did not know her. 
But she killed her self.

I have not seen anyone celebrate the life that was lost in honor of her.

I have not seen a sad tweet from her colleagues. 

I do know she sold things that most people in the general public would recognize by name alone. 

But when I read the news-

I see mocking comments about a woman who was in so much pain that she killed her self. 

Some cute reporter said that all the materialistic crap in her life could not make her happy- as though they should or that she should have had nothing because it will not change anything. 

Can I ask?

Does anyone understand that if you suffer from a mental disorder like depression that you will live with it the rest of your life.
Pills can help but they don't cure you anymore then food, alcohol or sex?

Money sure does not buy tact- he is a professional who acted like her death was a joke based on a worthless life. 

Where are her supporters and friends?

This only pisses me off because I am sick of being mocked. 

Now I am defending a woman that I don't know?

I should be mouthing off at the people who are attacking me because they are racist or jealous.

Well I liked her stuff. 
I only saw the pictures online but she was someone.

What light should flicker? 
First glance 
From what side of the room 
Who has a hand for this moment 
To decide 
It's never your right to take away 
Anyone else's voice 




















No comments:

Post a Comment