Friday, June 15, 2018

Listening

Constantly mimicking 

By

Jessica Singleton 


I was walking through a crowded conversation the other night. 
I couldn't help but feel cornered on my way out .
As much  as I ignored it- I caught some of the dance.
It made me feel abused to hear their words. 
I never felt so isolated and claustrophobic all at once.
What can come from ignorance and vociferous consultations? 
A pathetic excuse to be heard above their own insanity.
Just an avenue away-
Just yesterday I realized how alone I was being surrounded by that many people.
And it made me feel fear along with relief that I was not related to those nasty people.


Package 

By

Jessica Singleton 

I received my gift finally.
The magic life had been throwing at me.
All these years-
I never realized just how amazing life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment