Friday, June 8, 2018

The Defense

I thought that I did not know how to talk. Then the truth came ringing through like the echo of a shotgun in the silence. 
Breaking ignorance and shattering reality.
People deny themselves the truth as much as they deny the concept of responsible.

The definition of life is not the death penalty.

Every life matters as much as every other life.

The only variation is the expectancy and the stages that they balance upon. 

----


I was told that I was never going to have a place to put flowers in remembrance for a life that I loved because- no one else cared.

No one wanted the truth to resonate because no one wants the blame.

Someone suggested that I let people steal from me after they murdered for it because I would not want to come off hasty or greedy.

I don't see how I would be greedy considering that I don't owe anyone anything.


I am being punished for everything that I never did.

Sadly they have no jurisdiction here.

Because I want justice and a place to put flowers. 

I can't wait for the day someone asks me for something. Because everything that happened will way into my decision.

This is not being handled legally but it will be. 

No joke 
No pun
No bs...
















No comments:

Post a Comment