Thursday, June 28, 2018

I'm not obsessed

I'm never talking again for the rest of my life. Not unless 
Actually 
Want to. 
And 
I don't.
I'm not ever saying that I am sorry to anyone in Hollywood California either. 

I hate pathetic piss ignorance and self righteous morons. 

I want to find a really good lawyer who does not take money from other people-
Just to screw his clients over. 

I'm not exposed to chemicals and I'm not going to abruptly die in the next 20 years for no apparent reason.  I do not have a.i.d.s.

I'm not gay. 
I do support free choice. 
I understand that. 
I can't make myself accept a lot. 
So I know how it feels when you can't change your mind at will just to please others. 
If they need you to change your opinion just so they feel like they are not wrong. Then-
They are probably pathetic and wrong. 
If anything they are obnoxious . 

I feel like I went for a walk and I bumped into a scene from night of the living dead. 
The dumbest people on earth walk around in a dream like state of complete ignorance. Don't approach them. They bite and they will infect you as they try to eat you. 

Also I cussed out a person named Laura. Okay I'm sorry for that. 









No comments:

Post a Comment