Friday, June 15, 2018

Resonating Rumors

Resonating Rumors 

By 

Jessica Singleton 

The truth is louder then insanity.
There are no possibilities for lies.
They are kites fighting a hurricane.
And what shines is the moon in the dead of the night.
Illuminating the world below. 
Resonating like the sound of breaking glass.
Nothing shatters like the sound of a broken heart. 
And nothing can concur reality.


Rumors of lies

By

Jessica Singleton 

A lie is bad enough.
But to send a lie out like a card is worse. 
You got enough of my time on your hands.
But it's nothing to you 
Because it's not your life that's wasted.
And it's not you that has to live with 
this resonating echo.
I'm surrounded by a room full of ghost.
Those ghost are your lies and your ignorance.
Now I'm housing insanity.
And what you never stopped to acknowledge is that what goes around comes full circle.
And the truth is stronger than lies.
You'll meet up with your own Rumors sooner or later.
Then all your guests will take back what you stole from me.
And you will be alone and broken.


Walking away 

By

Jessica Singleton 

I don't know what took me so long.
I payed everyone else's price 
for far to long.
I took what was left of my dignity and my mind and I walked away.
What no one knows 
is that I am not strong at all.
I just don't deal with anything. 
I bottle it up and I forget about it until it burst out.
I  Can't take anymore of your bullshit.
You sure like to spend other people's lives.
And one of these days-
Your bill is going to come due.
Then you'll have to pay it back. 























No comments:

Post a Comment