Saturday, June 23, 2018

What is going on with me

Well this is not a happy blog.
This is reality.
What is going on with me lately?

I have depression.
Most know me and know I battle with anxiety, ptsd, paranoia and depression.

I have not been able to have my medication in a while.

So the dragons of my spirit have been taking control.

Not really that bad.

But I stay in bed a lot. 

I eat
Bathe
Clean my house 
And sometimes read.

No need for the straight jacket just yet. 

I would love to get out but I doubt it would do me much good. 

I heard a rock star died in the news. 

That is not good.

I don't know how to talk to where I will not sound like a sarcastic ass.

Look for what it's worth-
I don't have a problem with Vinnie  Paul.
I never knew him.

I have a hellyeah cd. 
I am sorry for his family and friends who survived him because that is hard to deal with.

I would know what death is like.
And I'm sorry.
But I don't know the right thing to say.

I write fiction and poems. 
And my personal problems make me come off horribly rude. 

I am a big geek.
I love rock and roll and horror movies.
Or I did when I was a kid.

R. I. P 
🍀



No comments:

Post a Comment