Monday, January 29, 2018

Day 2on time

They honestly don't care.
They actually think this should go on.
I'm constantly abused.
To the level of inhumanity.
They want me to say that it never happened.
They want me to foot the bill of this insanity.
I think they expect the abuse to continue at a natural rate.
As though I can stave as long as I am over charged.
They mock my abuse and they point at me as though I'm out of line.
I am in a rage.
I feel so alone, cornered , surrounded and abused all at once.
I'm not out of control.
Who would not scream at this point?
They steal from me through racism and mostly greed.
I assume I should get my freedom, life, health and money back.
They then accuse me of trying to get rich quick.
As though I am asking for a handout.
As though I am tacky and greedy.
Who are you?
Answer-
Apparently the only person who
Is still alive that
knows what you did.


I get paid on the 3rd of every month.
Unless the 3rd falls on a holiday or weekend.
Then under those circumstances I get paid early.
February of 2018- I should get paid on the 2nt day of the month.
On December 1st 2017, someone hacked my checking account and they stole my ssi.
Then it showed up later.
But there was more to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment