Saturday, January 6, 2018

❤️ Love

It's funny because it really is not funny.
It is so hard to just start over.
Especially after you have been hurt.

I am very good at directing that pain backwards.
I noticed the under taste of looks
That I leave in other people's eyes.

I'm sorry.

As tacky as it is to defend myself in a moment like this

I did not hurt people's feelings for no reason.
I was broken and abused.
So I yelled.

I yell a lot.

I'm an adult but I am not that good with
My emotions when I'm upset.
I don't kill or rape people but I do cuss.

I really don't want to share boyfriends.

He is everything or was.
I mean he was perfect to me.
I don't think I have ever felt this way.
It New.
Very new.
He was one of the best looking men, that I have ever seen.
He completed me.
I'm sorry.
🌙💗💓🖤💔🌙

" I guess I won that one. "

No comments:

Post a Comment