Monday, January 8, 2018

Life breathes fresh air

I'm okay. Better and stable.
I'm confused.
I don't understand what is going on.
I mean I did know but now I have no idea.

I half a55 cleaned up the bathroom.
I'm really getting into a book that I am reading. My new debt card came today.

I had to ask for a ride to get out.
Not for today.
Those stupid girls are still trying to dominate me.

I went through my backpack 🎒 again.

I sat outside today.
I walked around my backyard for a few minutes.

The neighbors have dogs. They are cute.

This is really vague...

What else?


Parody
By
Jessica singleton

On my left
Sits intentions that
I would like to think
I will get around to.
But on my right is my pride.
I guess I spend more time cheating with my right.
But I'm all out of excuses so-
I'm just going to avoid the look I left you with.
I'm sorry.
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

No comments:

Post a Comment