Monday, January 15, 2018

The right you allow

Today or as I should say Monday is Martin Luther King J. R. Day.

It is supposed to remind you of a life that was stolen because he spoke out and talked about peace.
His life should have never been lost.
Especially over the fact that he only asked everyone to try and get along.

I don't understand anyone anymore.

He was not my family and I don't speak on his behalf.

I guess some people like what I write.

I don't know but somebody reads these blogs.

I am going through some stuff and it's been made so public.

I never thought I would use my blog to ask for anything.

But

You know you don't have to agree with anyone else's choice in life.

You have your opinion and they are allowed to have theirs.

But there really is no excuse to abuse or harm anyone else.

Not outside self defense.

No opinion is attacking your life.

People do not have to die or be robbed or rapped to cross your border.

There is no excuse for war.

I'm not sure what everyone else does on this holiday.

I hope you get to spend time with family.

I know not
Everyone is mean.
It is not your fault.
But
I hope you never have to know what the meaning of these words are


1. Discriminated against
2. Hate
3. Unlawful
4. Murder
5. Rapped
6. Racism
7.  A game of Russian Roulette where your family members are the pieces
8. Trapped
9. Robbed
10.  Ignored
11. Forgotten
12. Abused
13. Taunted and bated until the simple word no out of your mouth meant that you should be condemned and told that you are out of line. And then punished because you spoke out.

" Let freedom ring. " - Martin Luther King J.R

No comments:

Post a Comment