Thursday, January 11, 2018

Which way

I find it hard to want to start a conversation.
What to say?
Why even bother?

I get bored with people.
But that is not why I read books.

When some people talk or write-
They can make you feel awake or invigorated.

It is the most amazing feeling.

It is a rare occasion when I take to liking a man.

It is easier for me to
Ignore
Respect
Be attracted
Or
Be annoyed by a man.
But for me to think that I am in love 😍
That really does not happen very often.

About a year ago
I saw a man and At first I was attracted to him.

Then I found myself thinking that he was the perfect man.

Then I respected him.

Before I could stop it,
I feel in love with him.

He was Italian, Iranian, and Asian descent.

I'm mostly Jewish/ British/ Dutch decent.

No one wants us together.

He ran off with everything but me.
He took advantage of me and abused me.

In all of that- I got used to letting him go.

I found myself attracted to many other men.

But I also found something else.

There was a guy on my Facebook page who is part of a fan site page that I am part of too.

He was one of the fewest people who could talk to me.
It was real.
He looks the way I like.

I'm not in love with him yet.

But I like him in a very serious way.

20% is respect of common interest
40% is hormonal and very sexual
But
40% of it is something I can't explain.

K. A. His initials

No comments:

Post a Comment