Saturday, January 6, 2018

Over the Rainbow 🌈

" Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm. "

" in a jigsaw dream with soft spoken words, I woke up crying and no one heard. "

" well, it's too late tonight, to drag the past out into the light. "

" I saw a man, he blew his mind out in a car. He hadn't noticed that the lights had changed. "

" letters I've written, never meaning to send. Just what I'm going through, you can't understand. "


I'm sitting on my bed.
It is late.
Past something.
I'm not sure.
I rearranged some pictures that were on the wall.
No problem.
I was listening to the new Breaking Benjamin song.
It's called:
Cold Red River.
It's beautiful.
I actually have the new A Perfect Circle song.
Disillusioned.
Tool is my favorite band.
A. P.  C. Is a spin off of Tool.
I don't feel like I'm allowed to feel right.
I'm sorry.
I'm only interested in being myself.
Some people really are pathetic.
Anyway-
I wish I was not so afraid.
Tonight was Friday, now it's more like Saturday.
Unless I'm that out of it.
Nope.
I just checked.
It is Saturday.
I'm okay.
Upset yeah.
A little scared and uncertain but okay.

I worked on my laptop earlier.
I mean to say-
I was writing a story.
It was called
Vintage Intentions.
Not sure yet.

I don't have anything to really say.
But I'm sorry.
I really don't deserve this.
You have no idea.

If I had a playlist:
Well they always want to know how you feel.
🦉😞🦋
Songs:

1. Don't Let The Sun Go Down on Me
2. Nights in white satin
3. Heading West
4. Outside
5. One
6. A Day in the life
🎱🍷🍬🍫☎️👠🤡🦉🎱🦄
Because of lyrics.
I'm not bipolar just because I like a variety.
Or else you would need to see a doctor just
 because you ate at a restaurant that offered a buffet line.

No comments:

Post a Comment