Wednesday, January 31, 2018

White Raven

I can feel my soul separated from me
When I think that I have caused you harm,
My heart is broken to pieces if you are upset by anything.
Every breath catches on the tips of my fingers.
I don't want to hurt you.
But you can't see what you are causing.
And I am with you in the end.
Whether in your arms or the reason you will finally hate me.

It will pull at your heart and captivate you until you collapse into its embrace.
Fully alive and awake.

I am sorry.

Feel this feeling dance all around you while you try to sleep.
It will pull at your heart until you give in and take flight.

Like a white bird in winter.
Beautiful world turned into ice and sugar.
When the kaleidoscope turns
Your eyes emerge from the dream,
The only symphony is the flutter of wings.

And I will fall from this sky until I am awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment